Dưới đây là những chủng loại câu tất cả chứa từ "pensive", trong bộ từ điển từ bỏ điển giờ Anh. Chúng ta có thể tham khảo rất nhiều mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ pensive, hoặc xem thêm ngữ cảnh áp dụng từ pensive trong cỗ từ điển trường đoản cú điển tiếng Anh
1. WHY, repine, my pensive friend.
Bạn đang xem: Pensive là gì
2. You are too pensive, HendersonSungo.
3. Suddenly you seem very pensive, Paula.
4. WHY, why repine, my pensive friend.
5. He subsided into a pensive state.
6. He looked suddenly sombre, pensive.
7. Her face soon began a pensive smile.
8. Pensive mood changed their bargaining power.
9. She appeared pensive và uneasy after the infokazanlak.comsit.
10. 12 He looked suddenly sombre,
11. She became withdrawn and pensive, hardly speaking to anyone.
12. He made a pensive sound lượt thích a distant bugle.
13. The woman in this painting has a pensive smile.
14. She had a gentle voice & pensive expression.
15. She looked pensive when she heard the news.
16. Father was a calm, pensive man, yet injustice angered him.
17. She has a pensive, almost sad look about her.
18. He kept looking over at her sad, pensive face.
19. Some of the women who watched men, looking pensive.
20. Some Territorials who were standing near me became pensive.
21. He was a suspicious cat, wary of people getting pensive.
22. Frank did not argue & seemed pensive the rest of the evening.
23. You may, if you don"t lượt thích trades unions, grow mildly pensive.
24. Forest boy, quick of rye, fleet of foot, but pale và spindly and pensive.
25. Valence also smiled, though his was a pensive smile, a smile of reverie.
26. He became so pensive that she didn"t lượt thích to break into his thought.
27. The expression on Vologsky"s face was too serious and pensive for what he had in mind.
28. The tension dispelled as the two couples took small, pensive bites of their different serinfokazanlak.comngs.
29. The cover art accurately reflects the content, which is often pensive, delicate & private.
30. You may remember the way each scene ended with someone looking pensive or significant.
31. 23 Forest boy, quick of rye, fleet of foot, but pale and spindly and pensive.
32. As he ended his trip, the usually upbeat Mr. Liebenow was in a pensive mood.
33. As he ends his trip, the usually upbeat Mr Liebenow is in a pensive mood.
34. As he ends his trip
35. For a compulsively pensive person, to be fully alert but không tính tiền of thought is a size of ecstasy....
36. Odd-Knut smokes a pensive roll-up, I fish, Tony photographs, Nathan wanders off with a shovel và ice drill.
37. The men looked pensive as the carriage approached the final leg of the trip lớn the big house on the hill.
38. It"s a peek inside the bloodstream of perhaps the most thrilling competitor lớn ever einfokazanlak.comscerate his opponents at a pensive task: Bobby Fischer, the chess champion.
39. The gamin approached this pensive personage, và began to lớn step around him on tiptoe, as one walks in the infokazanlak.comcinity of a person whom one is afraid of waking.
40. 18 It"s a peek inside the bloodstream of perhaps the most thrilling competitor khổng lồ ever einfokazanlak.comscerate his opponents at a pensive task: Bobby Fischer, the chess champion.
41. After eight he stopped for a while to lớn look at the sky through the window, và he saw two pensive buzzards who were drying themselves in the sun on the ridgepole of the house next door.
Xem thêm: Out Of Habit Là Gì ?, Từ Điển Tiếng Anh Những Cụm Từ Hay Dùng Với Danh Từ 'Habit'
42. By turns comedic, melancholic, pensive và whimsical, the production, written by her long-time accompanist Dainfokazanlak.comd Warrack, contains songs ranging in style from classical lớn pop, & its Canadian success has resulted in a CD recording và requests that it be taken abroad.