Related words & phrases: advance, augment, better, correct, cultivate, develop, elevate, enhance, help, hone, improve, increase, lift, make strides, polish, progress, purify, raise, rectify, recuperate, refine, reform, rise, phối right, shape up, sharpen, straighten out, take off, cảm biến up, update, upgrade
Idiom Scenario 1
Your browser does not tư vấn the audio element.Bạn đã xem: What is the meaning of "make it count"?
Two students are talking ...Bạn vẫn xem: Make it count là gì
Student 1: I can"t believe it. I actually got an interview at that prestigious college I applied to.
Student 2: That"s great news. I suppose that youhad better be very prepared. You will only have one chance to lớn make a good first impression.
Bạn đang xem: Make it count là gì
Student 1: You can be sure that I am going lớn make this interview count.
Idiom Scenario 2
Your browser does not tư vấn the audio element.
Two friends are at a carnival midway ...
Friend 1: I"ve won my way up lớn the big prize. All I need to vì chưng is knock down the ducks one more time and I"ll win the giant stuffed animal. I"ve got five shots lớn make. Friend 2: Then you had better make them count.
to make something count - Usage:formalX--------->informal
Usage Frequency Index: 1,653
to make something count - Gerund Form:
Making your interview questions count is a good way lớn make a good impression.
to make something count - Examples:
1) The 40 minutes I get to lớn work out, I have to lớn make it count. I"ve kind of changed how I work out.
2) it was our one opportunity, and we had to lớn make it count.
3) Don"t waste that outpouring of emotion -- make it count as much as possible.
4) I"ll spell them out. You have one shot. One. Make it count.
5) This is your first impression and you want to make it count.
6) I got a few licks on him. I"ll make them count this time.
9) I must make them count. I must say what I mean.
10) Pick your battles, and make them count.
11) The Raptors need khổng lồ start making it count at the ACC before things get really out of hand.
12) David Coulthard, on his final race before his retirement, was making it count, as he had battled his way lớn 12th.
13) But credit to lớn the All Blacks for sticking in and making it count in the last 5.
14) Paul Lambert will be hoping this is the match that his star player makes it count.
15) She"s the slowest here, but she really makes it count.
16) Cooper has been a more controlled player, limiting his touches but making them count.
17) Alonso made it count. His lonely third was largely achieved by a great start.
18) That"s City"s first real chance and they should have made it count.
Xem thêm: Sai Lầm Chết Người Khi Viết Tắt Tks Là Gì ? Viết Tắt Của Từ Gì?
20) Notre Dame themselves only had a pair of shots on goal, but they made them count in the end, ensuring the upset over the ACC side.