Dưới đó là những mẫu mã câu gồm chứa trường đoản cú "dubious", trong bộ từ điển từ điển giờ đồng hồ Anh. Bạn có thể tham khảo phần đông mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần để câu với trường đoản cú dubious, hoặc tìm hiểu thêm ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ dubious trong cỗ từ điển tự điển tiếng Anh
1. The Dubious power of Amulets
2. I remain dubious about her motives.
Bạn đang xem: Dubious là gì
3. It sounds a morally dubious proposition.
4. 3 Doctors, relatives, dubious pressmen, lawyers.
5. 13 He is a dubious character.
6. 9 It sounds a morally dubious proposition.
7. 3 What he said yesterday was dubious.
8. Soho was still a highly dubious area.
9. 2 I remain dubious about her motives.
10. Annes is a dame of dubious infokazanlak.comrtue.
11. No, I"m afraid she holds that dubious honor.
12. He has been associated with some dubious characters.
13. The guard gave them a dubious once-over.
14. These claims are dubious and not scientifically proven.
15. Obinfokazanlak.comously genuine pieces, but of very dubious provenance.
16. He has taken up with some dubious characters.
17. The firm was accused of dubious accounting practices.
18. 10 The room was decorated in dubious taste.
19. A very self-serinfokazanlak.comng philosophy, albeit dubious mathematics.
20. His arguments are undercut by dubious statistics và projections.
21. I"m dubious about his promises lớn change his ways.
22. 1 The firm was accused of dubious accounting practices.
23. 5 The firm was accused of dubious accounting practices.
24. 14 He has taken up with some dubious characters.
25. 12 He has been associated with some dubious characters.
26. 11 He uses some dubious shifts to get money.
27. 9 He has taken up with some dubious characters.
28. This claim seems to lớn us to lớn be rather dubious.
29. 4 These claims are dubious và not scientifically proven.
30. He applies the same insouciance lớn other dubious choices.
31. 8 I"m dubious about his promises to change his ways.
32. Be careful - some companies use dubious tactics lớn sell timeshare .
33. The tests have been shown lớn be of dubious validity.
34. 5 This claim seems khổng lồ us lớn be rather dubious.
35. His background is a trifle dubious, lớn say the least.
36. 3 In one corner lay some ironmongery of dubious aspect.
37. 7 The tests have been shown to be of dubious validity.
38. 24 His background is a trifle dubious, khổng lồ say the least.
39. For men, manicure has often been associated with slightly dubious characters.
40. Many critics regard this argument as dubious or, at best, misleading.
41. I was given the dubious priinfokazanlak.comlege of organizing the summer fair.
42. The new strategy of stopping drug smugglers is untested và dubious.
43. I remember feeling dubious about starting a new life in Taichung.
44. The Shakespearean shylock is of dubious value in the modern world.
45. Brother Laxman, my wife"s dubious reputation casts doubt upon my own.
46. Max was given the dubious honour of organizing the children"s party.
47. 6 Max was given the dubious honour of organizing the children"s party.
48. 18 The Shakespearean shylock is of dubious value in the modern world.
49. 18 I was given the dubious priinfokazanlak.comlege of organizing the summer fair.
Xem thêm: Tài Liệu Ngân Hàng Câu Hỏi Trắc Nghiệm Sinh Học 11 (Có Đáp Án)
50. The regents were still unwilling lớn accept verdicts of such dubious historicity.